Reece: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Reece
Origin of the name Reece:
An Anglicized form of the Welsh Rhys (ardor). Var: Rees, Reese.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Reece? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Reece
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reece
- Comments and insights on the name Reece: | Edit
Boys name. Very masculine.
- Personal experiences with the name Reece: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Reece: | Edit
Reecer, Reecie, Reece's Pieces, reesus
- Meanings and history of the name Reece: | Edit
I did some research and found out this is a boys name. It's more of a masculine name.
- Famous real-life people named Reece: | Edit
Lots of male actors
- Reece in song, story & screen: | Edit
Reece is one of the sons in "Malcolm in the Middle" that aired on Fox.