Rogue Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rogue? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rogue
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rogue
- Comments and insights on the name Rogue: | Edit
Alternate spellings include: Roeg
- Personal experiences with the name Rogue: | Edit
I named my first born son Rogue.
- Nicknames for Rogue: | Edit
Roguey, Goguey, nugget, poindexter, hey you time out now!
- Meanings and history of the name Rogue: | Edit
From the word meaning a scamp, knave, or mischievious person. Alternately a scoundrel. Similar to 'maverick' but with a more rakish, devil-may-care attitude.
- Famous real-life people named Rogue: | Edit
Roeg Sutherland (son of Donald, half-brother of Kiefer), in film production
Film-maker Nicholas Roeg
- Rogue in song, story & screen: | Edit
Rogue Cheney from the Anime, Fairy Tail