Santino Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Santino? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Santino
- Argentinian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Argentina (Buenos Aires) 2014
- Argentinian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Argentina (Buenos Aires) 2011
- Argentinian Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Argentina (Buenos Aires)
- Uruguayan Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Uruguay
Contribute your knowledge to the name Santino
- Comments and insights on the name Santino: | Edit
Santino means "little saint" in Italian. Many associate the name with the character, "Sonny" from The Godfather. However, the author was being ironic in naming the character Santino.
- Personal experiences with the name Santino: | Edit
We named our son who was born in 2007, Santino. We call him Sonny as a nickname. I love the name since it is so unique and the name fits him so perfect.
- Nicknames for Santino: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Santino: | Edit
Italian, "little saint"
- Famous real-life people named Santino: | Edit
Santino Rice, fashion designer and contestant on Project Runway.
Santino "Sonny" Carolla (b. 2006), son of American comedian, radio personality, television host, actor, podcaster, and director Adam Carolla
- Santino in song, story & screen: | Edit
Santino "Sonny" Corleone - The Godfather
Santino is the name of one of the vampires in Anne Rice's "The Vampire Chronicles."