Those Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Thomas:
Derived from the Aramaic tē’ōma (a twin). The name is borne in the Bible by an apostle who doubted the resurrection of Christ. It is from him that the label "Doubting Thomas" came. Var: Thomass, Tomas. Short: Thom, Tom. Pet: Tommy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Those? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Those
Contribute your knowledge to the name Those
- Comments and insights on the name Those: | Edit
Alternative nickname for someone with a dark alter ego called Thomas
- Personal experiences with the name Those: | Edit
Involved in alcohol fueled poorly executed pranks that resulted in £1000s worth of damage to a deserving recipient
- Nicknames for Those: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Those: | Edit
Name comes from a kid that Darryl and Kleiny used to coach who was an absolute head case
- Famous real-life people named Those: | Edit
- Those in song, story & screen: | Edit