Tonino Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Antonio:
Derived from the Latin Antonius, an old Roman family name of unknown etymology. “Priceless” and “of inestimable worth” are popular folk definitions of the name. Var: Anton, Antonio. Short: Toni, Tonio, Tony.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tonino? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tonino
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tonino
- Comments and insights on the name Tonino
Italian pet form of Antonio
- Personal experiences with the name Tonino
- Nicknames for Tonino
- Meanings and history of the name Tonino
- Famous real-life people named Tonino
- Tonino in song, story & screen