Topher: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Topher
Origin of the name Christopher:
Derived from the Greek Christophoros, which is composed of the elements Christos (Christ) and pherein (to bear).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Topher? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Topher
- Comments and insights on the name Topher: | Edit
A variant of Christopher
- Personal experiences with the name Topher: | Edit
My father's name was almost Christopher, but his parents decided on Chris for one reason; in Denmark if your name is Christopher, you'll be called Topher, and they disliked Topher very much.
- Nicknames for Topher: | Edit
Topher rhymes with gopher - just something to think about.
- Meanings and history of the name Topher: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Topher: | Edit
Topher Grace - Actor, "That '70s Show"
- Topher in song, story & screen: | Edit
Topher Brink (played by Fran Kranz) was a character on Joss Whedon's Sci-Fi series "Dollhouse."