Topher: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Topher
Origin of the name Christopher:
Derived from the Greek Christophoros, which is composed of the elements Christos (Christ) and pherein (to bear).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Topher? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Topher
- Comments and insights on the name Topher: | Edit
A variant of Christopher
- Personal experiences with the name Topher: | Edit
My father's name was almost Christopher, but his parents decided on Chris for one reason; in Denmark if your name is Christopher, you'll be called Topher, and they disliked Topher very much.
- Nicknames for Topher: | Edit
Topher rhymes with gopher - just something to think about.
- Meanings and history of the name Topher: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Topher: | Edit
Topher Grace - Actor, "That '70s Show"
- Topher in song, story & screen: | Edit
Topher Brink (played by Fran Kranz) was a character on Joss Whedon's Sci-Fi series "Dollhouse."