Tysen: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Tysen
Origin of the name Tyson:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old French tison (firebrand). Var: Tieson. Short: Tie, Ty.
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tysen? What are his siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tysen
- Comments and insights on the name Tysen: | Edit
This is a respelling of the more common Tyson.
- Personal experiences with the name Tysen: | Edit
My sons name is Tysen.. He is 13 now, ALL boy and his name is still unique, strong and everyone loves it!
- Nicknames for Tysen: | Edit
Ty, T.T., Ty-Ty
- Meanings and history of the name Tysen: | Edit
English derived- Means: Firebrand- a person who is passionate about a particular cause, typically inciting change and taking radical action.
- Famous real-life people named Tysen: | Edit
Tyson Beckford-Actor, Singer
Tyson Chandler- Basketball Player
- Tysen in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!