Vaughn: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Vaughn
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Vaughn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Vaughn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Vaughn
- Comments and insights on the name Vaughn: | Edit
Alternate pronunciation: VAƱN
- Personal experiences with the name Vaughn: | Edit
Know a boy who spells it Von.
The only Vaughn I've ever met was a cute, sweet, heart throb who all the girls swooned over. Good Name.
- Nicknames for Vaughn: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Vaughn: | Edit
A variant of Vaughan, a Welsh surname derived from the word bychan meaning "small, little".
- Famous real-life people named Vaughn: | Edit
Vaughn Bodē (1941-1975) was an American underground comics artist and graphic designer.
Vaughan Johnson is a retired NFL Saints linebacker.
Vaughn Monroe (1911–1973) was an American singer, trumpeter, and big band leader.
- Vaughn in song, story & screen: | Edit
Vaughn is actually the surname of a CIA agent in Alias, but since he's an agent, he is called by his last name. He marries Sydney, the main character on the show (also a CIA operative).