Vincenzo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Vincent:
French form of the Late Latin Vincentius (conquering), which is derived from vincere (to conquer). Var: Vince.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Vincenzo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Vincenzo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Vincenzo
- Comments and insights on the name Vincenzo: | Edit
Its a very cute and strong Italian name for boys. Its always a wow factory when I tell people my son name is Vincenzo.
- Personal experiences with the name Vincenzo: | Edit
This is my son name, and everywhere I go I always get compliments on how beautiful the name is.
- Nicknames for Vincenzo: | Edit
Vinny, Vin, VinVin, ChenChen, MinVin, VV, Minny,Vincent, Vicente
- Meanings and history of the name Vincenzo: | Edit
Vincenzo is Italian for greatest Victor.
- Famous real-life people named Vincenzo: | Edit
Vincenzo Peruggia was know for stealing the Mona Lisa in 1911.
- Vincenzo in song, story & screen: | Edit