Adaline Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adeline:
A diminutive of Adele, Adeline is also commonly bestowed as an independent given name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adaline? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adaline
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adaline
- Comments and insights on the name Adaline: | Edit
Adaline, Adelina and Daniela are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
I really liked this name pronounced as adda-line instead of adda-lyn then my husband pointed out that it sounded like outta line (as in out of line).
- Personal experiences with the name Adaline: | Edit
My teacher named her baby Adaline Louise and i think its a great name
- Nicknames for Adaline: | Edit
Addy, Addie, Ada, Lyn
- Meanings and history of the name Adaline: | Edit
Variation of Adeline.
- Famous real-life people named Adaline: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Adaline in song, story & screen: | Edit
The movie "The Age of Adaline"