Adrianna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adrianna:
Feminine form of Adrien, which is from the Latin Adriānus (from the city of Adria) and Hadriānus (from the city of Hadria). Var: Adrian, Adriana, Adriann, Adrianne, Adrienn. Pet: Addi, Addie, Addy.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adrianna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adrianna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adrianna
- Comments and insights on the name Adrianna: | Edit
A beautiful feminine form of Adrian.
- Personal experiences with the name Adrianna: | Edit
My name is Adrianna and I have never met anyone else with the name. Teachers almost never get it right on the first try and I correct them. I also went by Audrey for the first 10 years of my life as a nick name but I wish i had gone by Addie.
- Nicknames for Adrianna: | Edit
Audrey, Dri, Addy, Anna, Ana, Ria
- Meanings and history of the name Adrianna: | Edit
Feminine form of ADRIAN
- Famous real-life people named Adrianna: | Edit
Adriana Lima Victoria secrets model
- Adrianna in song, story & screen: | Edit
Adrianna Tate-Duncan from 90210