Adrijana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adriana:
Feminine form of Adrien, which is from the Latin Adriānus (from the city of Adria) and Hadriānus (from the city of Hadria). Var: Adrian, Adriana, Adriann, Adrianne, Adrienn. Pet: Addi, Addie, Addy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adrijana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adrijana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adrijana
- Comments and insights on the name Adrijana: | Edit
A popular name in European countries such as Serbia.
- Personal experiences with the name Adrijana: | Edit
My good friend is named Adrijana and she is from Serbia.
- Nicknames for Adrijana: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Adrijana: | Edit
It means 'From Hadria'
Slovene, Serbian, Croatian and Macedonian feminine form of ADRIAN
- Famous real-life people named Adrijana: | Edit
- Adrijana in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!