Agathe Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Agatha:
Derived from the Greek Agathē, which is from agathos (good, kind). The name was popularized by the fame of a 3rd-century saint and martyr.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Agathe? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Agathe
Contribute your knowledge to the name Agathe
- Comments and insights on the name Agathe
form of Agatha used in Danish, French, German, Greek, and Norwegian
- Personal experiences with the name Agathe
- Nicknames for Agathe
- Meanings and history of the name Agathe
Cognate of AGATHA
- Famous real-life people named Agathe
- Agathe in song, story & screen
Agathe Boisbriand, character on the French-Canadian TV series "Unité 9"