Ahnah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ahnah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ahnah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ahnah
- Comments and insights on the name Ahnah: | Edit
Ahnah Rawk (Star Wars) was a Kiffar female living around the time of the Sith–Imperial War. She was the daughter of Droo, the stepdaughter of Nat Skywalker, and the stepsister of Skeeto and Micah. She was born 119 ABY. She served as a Kiffu Guardian.
Ahnah and Baraz (Legend of Korra) Ahnah is of Water Tribe ethnicity living in the Earth kingdom. She was imprisoned by the Earth Empire Military during the ethnic cleansing, but escaped in 174 AG
- Personal experiences with the name Ahnah: | Edit
Ahnah is very assertive, stubborn and strong willed. She Doesn't speak loudly but is good at making herself heard.
- Nicknames for Ahnah: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Ahnah: | Edit
- Famous real-life people named Ahnah: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Ahnah in song, story & screen: | Edit
Star wars and The Legend of Korra