Alenka Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alenka? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alenka
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alenka
- Comments and insights on the name Alenka: | Edit
I think it is a lovely name.
Alenka and Kalena are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Alenka: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Alenka: | Edit
Ally, Allie, Lenka
- Meanings and history of the name Alenka: | Edit
Diminutive of Helena or Magdalena, most often Helena, meaning sun ray, shining light.
Slovene diminutive of ALENA
- Famous real-life people named Alenka: | Edit
Alenka Bikar, Slovenian sprinter
Alenka Zupancic, Slovenian philosopher
Alenka Cuderman, Olympic gold medalist in handball (1984)
Alenka Bratušek, prime minister of Slovenia (2013-2014)
- Alenka in song, story & screen: | Edit
'Neco z Alenky', original Czech title for the animated film 'Alice', an adaptation of Alice in Wonderland by the master puppeteer Jan Svankmajer.