Alesana Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alesana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alesana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alesana
- Comments and insights on the name Alesana: | Edit
Pronounced either Alice-anna, Alice-sauna or Al-e-sana
- Personal experiences with the name Alesana: | Edit
I know somebody who named their daughter Alesana (pronounced Alice-sauna)
- Nicknames for Alesana: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Alesana: | Edit
Alesana comes from the name Aliceanna, which is the name of a street in Baltimore, Maryland, USA,
In the case of the rock band Alesana, it was inspired by the name of Aliceanna Street in Baltimore, Maryland, where two of the group's founding members once lived. Aliceanna itself is a combination of Alice and Anna.
Supposedly this also coincides with a Latin American feminine name (as well as a Samoan masculine name, as borne by rugby player Alesana "Alex" Tuilagi (1981-)).
- Famous real-life people named Alesana: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Alesana in song, story & screen: | Edit
Alesana is an American rock band from Raleigh, North Carolina.