Aliana: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Aliana | Girls
Origin of the name Alana:
Feminine form of Alan, an old name of Breton origin but of uncertain meaning. Some believe it ot mean "handsome"; others promote the possibility that it is from a Celtic word meaning "rock."
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aliana? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aliana
- Comments and insights on the name Aliana: | Edit
- Personal experiences with the name Aliana: | Edit
I have a child with this name.
- Nicknames for Aliana: | Edit
Ali, Lia, Ana, Alia
- Meanings and history of the name Aliana: | Edit
It derives from the Arabic Ali which means noble, sublime, elevated, exalted, lofty. It has Italian and Latin origins
- Famous real-life people named Aliana: | Edit
- Aliana in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!
Global Popularity of the Name Aliana
- #907 in United States