Allese: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Allese
Origin of the name Elise:
Short form of Elizabeth (God is my oath) that is now commonly bestowed as an independent given name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Allese
Contribute your knowledge to the name Allese
- Comments and insights on the name Allese: | Edit
Allese is a variation of the English name Alison.
- Personal experiences with the name Allese: | Edit
This is my oldest daughters middle name it came through using my best friends names and making a unique name for her.
- Nicknames for Allese: | Edit
Lissie, Ali, Lis, Ally
- Meanings and history of the name Allese: | Edit
Smart and no-nonsense, Elise is a girl who gets the job done. She will, of course, play Beethoven's "Für Elise" at her first piano recital.
- Famous real-life people named Allese: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Allese in song, story & screen: | Edit
"Denn allese Fleisch es ist wie Gras"
For all flesh is like grass,
-I PETER 1:24
From the Bach Choir of Bethlehem
Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) Ein deutches Requiem
Movement 2: Denn allese Fleisch