Allese: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Allese
Origin of the name Elise:
Short form of Elizabeth (God is my oath) that is now commonly bestowed as an independent given name.
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Contribute your knowledge to the name Allese
- Comments and insights on the name Allese: | Edit
Allese is a variation of the English name Alison.
- Personal experiences with the name Allese: | Edit
This is my oldest daughters middle name it came through using my best friends names and making a unique name for her.
- Nicknames for Allese: | Edit
Lissie, Ali, Lis, Ally
- Meanings and history of the name Allese: | Edit
Smart and no-nonsense, Elise is a girl who gets the job done. She will, of course, play Beethoven's "Für Elise" at her first piano recital.
- Famous real-life people named Allese: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Allese in song, story & screen: | Edit
"Denn allese Fleisch es ist wie Gras"
For all flesh is like grass,
-I PETER 1:24
From the Bach Choir of Bethlehem
Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) Ein deutches Requiem
Movement 2: Denn allese Fleisch