Amiee: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Amiee
Origin of the name Amy:
Derived from the Middle English Amye, which is from the Old French Aimee (beloved), a name derived from the verb aimer (to love).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Amiee? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amiee
- Comments and insights on the name Amiee: | Edit
My name is amiee and I love it cause it is spelt different from any over Amy because it is French and also it means beloved. And I just love how it is spelt different because there are three other Amiee's at my school how all spell there name Amy and it is just confusing so it is easy to noŵ witch amiee it is with me.
- Personal experiences with the name Amiee: | Edit
My name is amiee
- Nicknames for Amiee: | Edit
Amy, amie, Aimee, aime, and bae
- Meanings and history of the name Amiee: | Edit
Amiee still means beloved it is just the French way of spelling amiee
- Famous real-life people named Amiee: | Edit
Amiee wine house
- Amiee in song, story & screen: | Edit
Most people how make the movies are called amiee spelt like amiee