Ana-Lisa: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Ana-Lisa
Origin of the name annalise:
Scandinavian combination name composed of Anne (gracious, full of grace) and Liese (God is my oath).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ana-Lisa? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ana-Lisa
- Comments and insights on the name Ana-Lisa: | Edit
This name is graceful and lovely for a girl.
- Personal experiences with the name Ana-Lisa: | Edit
We have a perfectly beautiful and petite baby girl in our family named Analisa and the name fits her perfectly.
This name has been passed down through the generations in my Norwegian family. My favorite niece has this name!
- Nicknames for Ana-Lisa: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Ana-Lisa: | Edit
Scandinavian name meaning "graceful light" in Danish.
- Famous real-life people named Ana-Lisa: | Edit
Author Analisa DeGrave
- Ana-Lisa in song, story & screen: | Edit