Anara: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Anara
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anara? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anara
- Comments and insights on the name Anara: | Edit
I named my two week old daughter Anara. From what I was told, it is from Kazakhstan & means "princess of peace". Also In Arabic it means the pomegranate flower... Which is a gorgeous flower too!!
- Personal experiences with the name Anara: | Edit
I gave my daughter this name and she receives many compliments on it.
My daughter also receives many compliments on her name. The only problem is that people sometimes mispronounce her name "Anora".
- Nicknames for Anara: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Anara: | Edit
Kazakhstan / USSR: Pomegranate Flower
Arabic: Pomegranate Flower
Hindi: Wanderer, Powerful and complete
Anara is a town in Nigeria
- Famous real-life people named Anara: | Edit
Anara Atanes- Model & ex girlfriend of Freddie Ljungberg.
- Anara in song, story & screen: | Edit
Inara Serra is the Companion on Firefly
Anara is a character on Star Trek: Deep Space 9