Ane Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ane? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ane
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ane
- Comments and insights on the name Ane
A Danish and Norwegian nickname for "Anna".
Ane, Ena and Nea are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Ane
- Nicknames for Ane
- Meanings and history of the name Ane
- Famous real-life people named Ane
Ane Brun, Norwegian singer/songwriter
Ane Stangeland Horpestad, Norwegian soccer player
- Ane in song, story & screen