Anielle: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Anielle
Origin of the name Danielle:
Feminine form of Daniel, which is derived from the Hebrew dāni'ēl (God is my judge).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anielle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anielle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anielle
- Comments and insights on the name Anielle: | Edit
Many people have been dropping the first letters in names; thus, they having started with a consonant.
Pronounced as if saying; Ann-yell
- Personal experiences with the name Anielle: | Edit
Friends dropping the D in Danielle just to be original
- Nicknames for Anielle: | Edit
"Annie" "Elle" "Ellie"
- Meanings and history of the name Anielle: | Edit
The girl's name Danielle is pronounced dan-YELL. It is of Hebrew and French origin, and its meaning is "God is my Judge". Feminine variant of Daniel. Novelist Danielle Steele.
- Famous real-life people named Anielle: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Anielle in song, story & screen: | Edit
Anielle Babtiste is the mother of the protagonist, Virginia Howard in the book "Broken Bridge" by Philip Pullman