Annabella Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annabella:
Combination name composed of the names Anna (gracious, full of grace) and Belle (beautiful). Var: Annabelle.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Annabella? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Annabella
Contribute your knowledge to the name Annabella
- Comments and insights on the name Annabella: | Edit
Iam named "Anabela" which is a variant of this name.
- Personal experiences with the name Annabella: | Edit
My name is Annabella and I love it! I think that it's very different from Isabella or Annabelle.
- Nicknames for Annabella: | Edit
Anna, Bella, Belle, Annie, Ann, Ellie, Elle, Anne, Ella, Abby, Bell, Bel, Bely, AB
- Meanings and history of the name Annabella: | Edit
- Famous real-life people named Annabella: | Edit
Annabella "Bella" Thorne, American child actress
Annabella Sciorra, actress
- Annabella in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!