Annabeth: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Annabeth | Girls
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Annabeth? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Annabeth
- Comments and insights on the name Annabeth: | Edit
Anna + Beth = Annabeth. Combination name.
- Personal experiences with the name Annabeth: | Edit
My name is Annabeth and for a few years I really hated my name. I got called Annabelle all the time even if someone had my name in front of them, but other than that I've grown to really like my name. I have never met another Annabeth and that's a really special and unique experiance.
- Nicknames for Annabeth: | Edit
Anna, Anne, Annie, Beth, Betty
- Meanings and history of the name Annabeth: | Edit
It roughly translates to: The grace of the house of God
- Famous real-life people named Annabeth: | Edit
Annabeth Gish, actress
- Annabeth in song, story & screen: | Edit
Annabeth Chase, demigoddess in the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series. Amazing character.
Annabeth Schott, an awesomely smart and sassy character in the later seasons of the 1999-2006 TV series The West Wing and played by Kristin Chenoweth.