Annaliese Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annalise:
Scandinavian combination name composed of Anne (gracious, full of grace) and Liese (God is my oath).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Annaliese? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Annaliese
Contribute your knowledge to the name Annaliese
- Comments and insights on the name Annaliese: | Edit
Annaliese is a gorgeous name for a gorgeous child.
- Personal experiences with the name Annaliese: | Edit
I actually named one of my main characters Annaliese because I wanted her to have a name that represented her- strong, kind, and confident.
- Nicknames for Annaliese: | Edit
Anna, Ann, Anni, Annika, Anica, Bettie, Betsy, Elisa, Elsa, Elsie, Elle, Ellie, Liese, Liesa, Liesel, Lieselotte, Lili, Lis, Lisette, Nali, Nina
- Meanings and history of the name Annaliese: | Edit
A German and Dutch combination name of "Anna" and of "Liese."
- Famous real-life people named Annaliese: | Edit
Winner of America's Next Top Model in British Invasion
- Annaliese in song, story & screen: | Edit
One of the main characters in Barbie The Princess and the Pauper is Princess Annaliese.