Anne-Marie Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anne-Marie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anne-Marie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anne-Marie
- Comments and insights on the name Anne-Marie: | Edit
"Anne-Marie" Orignated from France. The name is known as an English, German, French and Swedish name.
- Personal experiences with the name Anne-Marie: | Edit
An uncommon, creative name.
- Nicknames for Anne-Marie: | Edit
Anne, Annie, Anna, A-M, Marie, Anne-M, Annie-M
- Meanings and history of the name Anne-Marie: | Edit
The name Anne-Marie is a combination of the two names "Anne" and "Marie"
- Famous real-life people named Anne-Marie: | Edit
Queen Anne-Marie of Greece.
Anne-Marie Johnson, American actress.
Anne-Marie Duff, English actress.
Anne-Marie Garat, French novelist.
Anne-Marie Rose Nicholson, British singer
- Anne-Marie in song, story & screen: | Edit
A small girl in the animated film "All dogs go to heaven" is named Anne-Marie.