Arceli: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Arceli
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Contribute your knowledge to the name Arceli
- Comments and insights on the name Arceli: | Edit
In Spanish-speaking communities, this name is often mistaken for Araceli / Aracely. This name is definitely a conversation-starter - few people have ever heard it before. Mispronunciations are even more common than misspellings, even though there are only three phonetically correct ways to pronounce this name, depending on the pronunciation of the C as a K, S, or CH (the correct pronunciation of the name is with the C as an S).
- Personal experiences with the name Arceli: | Edit
This is my name, and I am adding it here because although it is not a made up name, it is extremely unusual to find it on a baby name site or in a baby name book.
- Nicknames for Arceli: | Edit
Celi, Cely, Celia
- Meanings and history of the name Arceli: | Edit
Arceli is the Filipino variant of the Hispanic name Araceli, which means "altar of the sky." It is pronounced are-SEH-ley.
- Famous real-life people named Arceli: | Edit
Arceli Keh, America's oldest mother, who gave birth at 63
- Arceli in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!