Aubrielle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aubrey:
From Aubri, the French form of the German Alberich, a name derived from the Old High German elements alb (elf) and rihhi (ruler): hence, “elf ruler.” Var: Aubree, Aubrie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aubrielle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aubrielle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aubrielle
- Comments and insights on the name Aubrielle: | Edit
a variation of Aubrie or Aubrrey ~
It's A Combination Of Aubrie & Elle
- Personal experiences with the name Aubrielle: | Edit
Found it in a baby name book and instantly loved it!
Creatively made up
I LOVE this name at first I found the name Abrielle I thought it was pronounced like this (It's Not) then I searched if it's Aubrielle or Abrielle and I fell in love with the name. I hope I will use this name when I get older!
- Nicknames for Aubrielle: | Edit
Aub / Aubs / Aubz
- Meanings and history of the name Aubrielle: | Edit
French meaning "noble" ~~ Strong Ruler
German meaning "blonde ruler" or "elf ruler"
English meaning "God is my strength"
- Famous real-life people named Aubrielle: | Edit
Aubrielle "The next Oprah"
- Aubrielle in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!