Aveson: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Aveson
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aveson? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aveson
- Comments and insights on the name Aveson: | Edit
The "a" sound at the beginning is pronounced like "Avery," not "Abby."
- Personal experiences with the name Aveson: | Edit
It's the name of a good friend of mine's daughter (cutest baby EVER).
- Nicknames for Aveson: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Aveson: | Edit
Broken down by latin roots: "Ave" means sacred and "-son" tends to refer to child. "Aveson" has been said to mean "Sacred Child."
- Famous real-life people named Aveson: | Edit
The name of a school
- Aveson in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!