Bailie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Bailey:
Derived from the Old French baili (administrator, manager), which is derived from bailif (an officer of justice, a warrant officer).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bailie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bailie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bailie
- Comments and insights on the name Bailie
Feminized version of Bailey using the -ie ending instead of -ey, like alternates of Leslie/Lesley.
- Personal experiences with the name Bailie
My niece is named Bailie Aubrey.
- Nicknames for Bailie
- Meanings and history of the name Bailie
- Famous real-life people named Bailie
- Bailie in song, story & screen