Belynda: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Belynda
Origin of the name Belinda:
Of uncertain origin and meaning, it has been suggested that the name is of Germanic origin, possibly a variant of Betlindis, which is thought to mean "snake" or "serpent."
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Contribute your knowledge to the name Belynda
- Comments and insights on the name Belynda: | Edit
Everyone I come in contact with says it's a beautiful name.
- Personal experiences with the name Belynda: | Edit
- Nicknames for Belynda: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Belynda: | Edit
The name means: Beautiful serpent and it's origin is Spanish
- Famous real-life people named Belynda: | Edit
- Belynda in song, story & screen: | Edit