Blaire Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Blair:
Transferred use of the Scottish surname derived from place-names containing the Gaelic element blár (plain, level field): hence, "dweller on the plain." Var: Blaire.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Blaire? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Blaire
Contribute your knowledge to the name Blaire
- Comments and insights on the name Blaire: | Edit
I think it is beautiful and with the E at the end it really looks like a girls name.
- Personal experiences with the name Blaire: | Edit
I named my daughter Blaire in 1995 and it was very uncommon and still is. A lot of people misspell the name and forget the E but it's not really a big deal. It's a beautiful name.
- Nicknames for Blaire: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Blaire: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Blaire: | Edit
Blaire Hiler - Volleyball player for the University of Kentucky
Blaire White - Transgender YouTuber and Anti-Feminist
- Blaire in song, story & screen: | Edit
Witch Blaire, a character from anime series "Soul eater"