Boheme: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Boheme
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Contribute your knowledge to the name Boheme
- Comments and insights on the name Boheme: | Edit
Love this name! It represents a spirit of being or virtue just as the names Faith, Grace, and Hope did in the puritan era. Very fitting for modern times.
I think it's lovely as a word, as a name I am not so sure. Since it is a French word, unless you are French or live in a country where French is one of several spoken languages, be prepared for you and your child to correct many people all throughout your life on how it is said. If you can live with that, it's a cute, quirky name for a little girl and could be very enduring.
- Personal experiences with the name Boheme: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Boheme: | Edit
Em (pronounced similar to am not the strong M sound that is at the front of Emma, Emily, Emmett)
- Meanings and history of the name Boheme: | Edit
French for Bohemian
- Famous real-life people named Boheme: | Edit
Boheme Shalom Woolf, daughter of mommy-blogger Rebecca Woolf
- Boheme in song, story & screen: | Edit
The opera "La bohème"
Song: La Vie Bohème from the musical 'Rent'