Brielle Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Brielle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Brielle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Brielle
- Comments and insights on the name Brielle: | Edit
Can also be pronounced Bry-elle. Of Irish origin.
- Personal experiences with the name Brielle: | Edit
My daughter's name is Brielle. I get many comments about how beautiful it is which makes me feel good :) Sometimes people say "Brill", but I'm not sure why (My inlaws are German and would pronounce it Brill or Brille if they didn't know the English version).
- Nicknames for Brielle: | Edit
Bree/Brie/Bri/Bre, Breezy,Elle, Ella,Ellie,Lee,Bella,Belle
- Meanings and history of the name Brielle: | Edit
Or from Gabrielle
Hebrew - God Is My Might
A city in New Jersey and the Netherlands
- Famous real-life people named Brielle: | Edit
Brielle Davis - Aussie Singer, Brielle Barbusca (The Stater Wife and Hope & Faith), Blair Underwood has a daughter named Brielle.
- Brielle in song, story & screen: | Edit
Brielle is the title of a song by Sky Sailing (same singer as Owl City), and the name of the girl described in the song. In the song, Brielle is a pretty girl he's saying goodbye to.