Calleigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Callie:
A pet form of any of the names beginning with the element Cal-, Callie is also bestowed as an independent given name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Calleigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Calleigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Calleigh
- Comments and insights on the name Calleigh: | Edit
Pronounced "cal-lee" - rhymes with Sally. Other spellings Callie, Calli
- Personal experiences with the name Calleigh: | Edit
We named our daughter Calleigh, she was born in 2008.
- Nicknames for Calleigh: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Calleigh: | Edit
Derived from the Irish Ceilidh (kay-lee) meaning "dance".
- Famous real-life people named Calleigh: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Calleigh in song, story & screen: | Edit
Callie in "Gone With the Wind"
Calleigh Duquesne in "CSI:Miami"