Capri Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Capri? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Capri
Contribute your knowledge to the name Capri
- Comments and insights on the name Capri: | Edit
Italian in origin, Capri is one of the most beautiful islands in the world. Meanings also include whimsy & playful.
A truly beautiful name for a happy, smiley, girl.
- Personal experiences with the name Capri: | Edit
My name is Capri and anyone i've ever met are always so fascinated with it....i was only named capri because my father loved the car ford capri and not because of the island....but i love my name its unusual and unique and i've never met or heard of anyone else who has the name.
- Nicknames for Capri: | Edit
I have heard of pripri as a nickname or just simply Pri
- Meanings and history of the name Capri: | Edit
An Island off of Italy; means: whimsical
- Famous real-life people named Capri: | Edit
Capri Fabregas Semaan, Daughter of footballer Cesc Fabregas
- Capri in song, story & screen: | Edit
"Capri" written and performed by Colbie Caillat's debut album. Colbie wrote the song about her friend who was pregnant with a baby girl, Capri.