Carah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cara:
Derived from the Latin cara (beloved) or from the Irish Gaelic cara (friend). Alternatively, Cara is used as a short form of Caroline and Charlotte.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carah
- Comments and insights on the name Carah
Spelled like "Sarah".
- Personal experiences with the name Carah
My name is Carah and I love it. It's just common enough but also spelled just a tad differently so that's it's unique so I don't know anyone else with my name.
- Nicknames for Carah
- Meanings and history of the name Carah
- Famous real-life people named Carah
Carah Faye Charnow, American singer and songwriter of the band Shiny Toy Guns.
- Carah in song, story & screen