Caren: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Caren
Origin of the name Karen:
Danish form of Katherine, a cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied). Var: Caren, Carin, Karen, Karena, Karrin, Karyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caren? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caren
- Comments and insights on the name Caren: | Edit
They are very caring, giving, compassionate, empathetic, sympathetic.
- Personal experiences with the name Caren: | Edit
Always goes out of her way for someone, never expects anything in return.
- Nicknames for Caren: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Caren: | Edit
Welsh origin, meaning pure
- Famous real-life people named Caren: | Edit
Caren Kaye- Actress.
Caren Marsh-Doll- Actress
Caren Lyn Manuel- Winx Club TV Show Series, Voice - Stella/Darcy
- Caren in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!