Caressa Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Caressa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Caressa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Caressa
- Comments and insights on the name Caressa: | Edit
A popular stage name choice for exotic dancers and adult entertainers.
- Personal experiences with the name Caressa: | Edit
My name is Caressa, pronounced with a long e sound(ca-REE-ssa). I love my name, but it's always misspelled with an i instead of e, & mispronounced as Carissa,Clarissa,or Theresa.
- Nicknames for Caressa: | Edit
Cess, and because my little sister couldn't pronounce it, Cecka, now shortened to Ceck.
- Meanings and history of the name Caressa: | Edit
The name Caressa is an elaboration on the word "caress," styled into a feminine name on the model of Vanessa and Carissa. It is a fairly unusal name, but enjoyed some popularity in the late 1980s
Its also French for loving touch, tender touch, beloved and, grace.
- Famous real-life people named Caressa: | Edit
Caressa Cameron, Miss America 2010
- Caressa in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!