Catlin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Caitlin:
Borrowed from the Irish, Caitlin is a variant of CaitrÍona, the Gaelic form of Catherine (pure, unsullied). Var: Caitlyn, Catelin, Catelyn, Kaitlin, Kaitlyn, Katelin, Katelyn, Katelynn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Catlin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Catlin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Catlin
- Comments and insights on the name Catlin: | Edit
This name is an obvious variant of Caitlin but is also the name of a character in the TV Series ROAR which starred the late Heath Ledger.
Can be a boy or girls name. My husbands name is Catlin.
- Personal experiences with the name Catlin: | Edit
i loved this name, specifically because then i could call her "cat" as a nickname--and i was SO tired of hearing/seeing variations of katelyn or however they wanted to spell it.
- Nicknames for Catlin: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Catlin: | Edit
Name of Character in the TV Series ROAR played by Vera Farmiga
- Famous real-life people named Catlin: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Catlin in song, story & screen: | Edit
Catlin is the name of a major character in the TV Series ROAR which aired in 1997.