Catreena Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Catherine:
English cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, which is derived from katharos (pure, unsullied). Catherine has remained a perennially popular name and has been borne by many saints and members of European nobility. Var: Catharine, Cathryn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Catreena
Contribute your knowledge to the name Catreena
- Comments and insights on the name Catreena
- Personal experiences with the name Catreena
- Nicknames for Catreena
- Meanings and history of the name Catreena
Manx form of Catherine.
- Famous real-life people named Catreena
- Catreena in song, story & screen