Charleigh: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Charleigh
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Charleigh? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Charleigh
- Comments and insights on the name Charleigh: | Edit
(comment 1)The name and its spelling means "strong and womanly." I named my daughter Charleigh Kay. Her nick name is C-Kay.
(comment 2)The name Charleigh also has the meaning of "little woman." My daughters name is Charleigh Dey and we call her CeeDee, or Char.
- Personal experiences with the name Charleigh: | Edit
(comment 1)Everyone likes the spelling.
(comment 2)Everyone loves this spelling, but be prepaired for ALOT of mispronunciations (Alot of carleys and sharlays, Im spelling how they sound it out).
- Nicknames for Charleigh: | Edit
The only one I could ever think of was Char, but my husband and I call her by her first and middle initial CeeDee.
- Meanings and history of the name Charleigh: | Edit
Charleigh: Strong and womanly, or little woman. These are the ones that I have heard so far.
- Famous real-life people named Charleigh: | Edit
Charleigh E. Parker an actress from Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Charleigh in song, story & screen: | Edit
- Share what you know!