Ciela Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sky:
Taken from sky, which denotes the upper atmosphere. Var: Skye.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ciela? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ciela
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ciela
- Comments and insights on the name Ciela: | Edit
Cielo in Spanish or Ciel in French. We chose Ciela instead because the a ending is feminine.
Ciela means sky or heaven. I named my daughter this. I pronounce it see-ay-la.
A spelling variant: Siella.
- Personal experiences with the name Ciela: | Edit
That is my name and no one can pronounce it :P
This is my name (:
- Nicknames for Ciela: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Ciela: | Edit
Sky, Celestial or Heavenly
- Famous real-life people named Ciela: | Edit
Nicki Taylor's newest girl is name Ciel.
- Ciela in song, story & screen: | Edit