Clea: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Clea | Girls
Origin of the name Cleo:
Derived from the Greek kleos (glory, fame). In Greek mythology, Clio is the name of the Muse of history.
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Clea? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Clea
- Comments and insights on the name Clea: | Edit
Pronounced KLEE-ah or CLAY-ah
- Personal experiences with the name Clea: | Edit
My best friend is called Clea!
- Nicknames for Clea: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Clea: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Famous real-life people named Clea: | Edit
Clea DuVall - Actress
Clea Koff - Forensic Anthropologist and Writer
Clea Lewis - Actress
Clea Newman, daughter of Paul Newman
- Clea in song, story & screen: | Edit
Clea is the lover of Doctor Strange in the Marvel Comics Universe
Clea is a character (and the name of one of the books) in Lawrence Durrell's "The Alexandria Quartet"