Clelia Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Clelia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Clelia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Clelia
- Comments and insights on the name Clelia: | Edit
Callie and Clelia are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Clelia: | Edit
- Nicknames for Clelia: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Meanings and history of the name Clelia: | Edit
A classical Roman heroine.
- Famous real-life people named Clelia: | Edit
Clelia Barbieri is a saint in the Roman Catholic Church
Clelia Matania was an actress in Italy
Clelia Duel Mosher was a women's health advocate
Clelia Maria Josepha Giuseppina Strepponi was a nineteenth century Italian operatic soprano and the wife of composer Giuseppe Verdi
- Clelia in song, story & screen: | Edit
Julio Cortazar, Argentine writer: In the short story "La salud de los enfermos" (The Health of the Sick), the mother is named Clelia.
Clélia Conti is a fictional character in the novel The Charterhouse of Parma by Stendhal.
Clelia is a character in Margaret Drabble's Jerusalem the Golden