Constanze Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Constance:
English cognate of the French Constantia, which is derived from the Latin constans (standing together, constancy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Constanze? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Constanze
Contribute your knowledge to the name Constanze
- Comments and insights on the name Constanze: | Edit
It is pronounced cun-ston-zuh the nickname is Stanzi pronounced ston-zee
- Personal experiences with the name Constanze: | Edit
- Nicknames for Constanze: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Constanze: | Edit
German form of Constantia.
- Famous real-life people named Constanze: | Edit
Constanze Mozart, the wife of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Constanze in song, story & screen: | Edit
In Amadeus Mozart (the movie)