Constanze: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Constanze
Origin of the name Constance:
English cognate of the French Constantia, which is derived from the Latin constans (standing together, constancy).
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Contribute your knowledge to the name Constanze
- Comments and insights on the name Constanze: | Edit
It is pronounced cun-ston-zuh the nickname is Stanzi pronounced ston-zee
- Personal experiences with the name Constanze: | Edit
- Nicknames for Constanze: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Constanze: | Edit
German form of Constantia.
- Famous real-life people named Constanze: | Edit
Constanze Mozart, the wife of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Constanze in song, story & screen: | Edit
In Amadeus Mozart (the movie)