Coriander: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Coriander
Looking for more name information? Get Name MatchMaker & more Expert name-finding tools!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Coriander? What are her siblings named?
Contribute your knowledge to the name Coriander
- Comments and insights on the name Coriander: | Edit
A spicier relative of the sophisticated Cordelia and Leander.
A word name like Sage or Discovery, but with a familiar nickname.
- Personal experiences with the name Coriander: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Nicknames for Coriander: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Coriander: | Edit
From a plant (Coriandrum sativum) with white or pale pink flowers, of which the leaves and seeds are used as a spice.
- Famous real-life people named Coriander: | Edit
Coriander Clemetson, beautiful 8-year-old girl who was killed in the crash of Alaska Air Flight 261.
- Coriander in song, story & screen: | Edit
A young adult novel called "I, Coriander" by Sally Gardner. It involves silver shoes and crocodiles.