Costanza Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Costanza? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Costanza
Contribute your knowledge to the name Costanza
- Comments and insights on the name Costanza: | Edit
- Share what you know!
- Personal experiences with the name Costanza: | Edit
It's my name and it's pretty much unusual in Italy. But I like it,it's classy and mostly used by royalties.
- Nicknames for Costanza: | Edit
- Meanings and history of the name Costanza: | Edit
The baby girl name Costanza is pronounced KaaSTAE-NZaa. Costanza's origin is Latin, and its use, Italian. Costanza is a derivative of the English and French. It means "constant".
- Famous real-life people named Costanza: | Edit
Costanza Manfredini,Italian volleyball player.
Costanza Caracciolo,Italian tv host and model.
- Costanza in song, story & screen: | Edit
Constance Bonacieux from Alexander Dumas' works.